- 2003, 26 June Event
- SECOND CONFERENCE “TOGETHER AGAINST TORTURE”, 2004, TBILISI
- June 2005. Conference 26 June, UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- REPORT 26 June 2006. UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- AGENDA 26 June 2006. UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- Conference held on 26 June 2007. UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- Press release
- Conference held on 26 June 2009. UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- The Conference “Together Against Torture” was held in Tbilisi on 26 June, 2010 UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- The Conference “Together Against Torture” was held in Tbilisi on 26 June, 2011 UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- 20 December, 2010 - Charity Action – IDPs, former prisoners – women and children Art Work Sale – Exhibition, RCT/EMPATHY, Georgia the center for Rehabilitation of Victims of Torture “Empathy”.
27 of December, 2011 - The Christmas Charity Sale – Exhibition of the art works of the beneficiaries of the RCT/EMPATHY’s Art Studio. Square on Shardeni Str.
31 March, 2012 - The International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims (IRCT, Denmark, Copenhagen) in cooperation with the Center for Rehabilitation of Victims of Torture “Empathy” (RCT/EMPATHY, Georgia) within the framework of program “Use of forensic evidences for the fight against torture” (program is funded by the EU, EIDHR/2007/71) first meeting of medical and legal experts’ working group: Network Against Torture.
June 27 of 2012 - in the hotel Courtyard Marriot conference on the issue “World without Torture”. Organized by Public Defender of Georgia and the Rehabilitation Centre for Victims of Torture (RCT/EMPATHY, Georgia) in partnership and with the support of CVT (USA), the IRCT (Denmark, Copenhagen), Georgian Medical Association, USAID and European Union.
26 June, 2013 - The Torture Victims’ Art Work Sale – exhibition was held by the RCT/EMPATHY on June 26 – UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, at Shardeni Street. Income from this Charity Action was given to the authors.
31 October, 2013 - The Presentation of the Caucasian Regional Anti – Torture Project of the RCT/EMPATHY, at the Court Yard Marriott Hotel. On August 2013 the RCT/Empathy launched a new three-year EC-funded project on amount EUR 1,225000 (EU Contribution EUR 980,000, Co – Funded by the UNVFVT, CVT (USAID), IRCT/Oak Foundation) “Caucasian Anti – Torture Network: Multi Rehabilitation Services for Torture Victims and Fight Impunity ».International Partners: CVT (USA), IRCT (Denmark, Copenhagen), PRI (South Caucasian Office) Local Partners in Caucasus Region are: Azerbaijan Medical Association, Foundation Against Violation of Law (FAVL, Armenia), Regional Human Rights Public Organization “Niiso” (“Justice”) – Grozny, Chechnya (Russian Federation) and The Crisis Intervention Centre of Women’s Association (Georgia/Abkhazia).
April 27 – 30, 2016 - the World Psychiatric Association Regional Conference in Tbilisi. 22 participants from 6 Countries of Caucasian and Central Asian Regions are invited by the RCT/EMPATHY for participation in the listed events. in the framework of those events professionals from Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russian Federation (Chechnya), Kirghizstan and Tajikistan, Austria, Hungary and USA. this project is funded by the European Union (amount 7 000 EUR was spending to organize those events) in the framework of the Regional Project “Caucasian Anti – Torture Network and Fight Impunity”. Participants of the conference are also co – funded by the OSI Tajikistan and Kirgizstan with collaboration of Physicians for human Rights (USA), Central Asian Project. he workshop is organized by the WPA scientific Section “Torture Psychological Consequences and Persecution” and the Rehabilitation Centre for Victims of Torture “Empathy” (RCT/EMPATHY, Georgia).
June 26 – 29, 2016 – the Community Intervention Programme for War affected IDPs in Gori region, RCT/EMPATHY with partnership of the “Your Clinic”, in IDPs Village – “Shavshvebi”.
June 30, 2016– Trans – regional Conference “Caucasus and Central Asia – Implementation of the Istanbul Protocol” at the Tbilisi Marriott Hotel in partnership with the regional partners.