What is the RCT/EMPATHY, Georgia
Partners and Associated OrganizationsPartners:
- Penal Reform International (PRI)
- WPA Section “Torture Psychological Consequences and Persecution”
- Women’s Association Nabakevi and Darcheli (Crisis Intervention Centre, Nabakevi/Gali)
- Georgian Medical Association
- Society of Georgian Psychiatrists
- Ombudsman of Georgia
- WPA Section “psychological Consequences of Torture and Persecution”.
Psycho – Rehabilitation Centre for Victims of Torture, Violence and Pronounced Stress Impact
EMPATHY is a non-governmental, non – profit, professional, independent organization that provides medical and psycho – social and legal support to victims of torture and their family members.
It performs a significant role in field of torture prevention and it’s persecution in Georgia.
In case of necessity, the Center conducts independent medical expertise conclusions, provides forensic medical and psychological/psychiatric expertise.
Center EMPATHY has been founded and operates in Georgia.
The Center is an active participant of European Network of Rehabilitation centers.